What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Watch orders

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The good news is that I don't even have to be "sick" tomorrow. I get home from work at 7:30am and wait a few hours.

Well that's even better Sci! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the your new Apple watch! :)

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, UPS missed the delivery deadline. At this point I have no idea when the watch will arrive. The watch has been on the delivery truck for longer than it took to fly halfway across the country.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, UPS missed the delivery deadline. At this point I have no idea when the watch will arrive. The watch has been on the delivery truck for longer than it took to fly halfway across the country.

What a BUMMER!!

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not any more! I'm wearing the Apple Watch right now. It arrived less than 15 minutes ago. Here's a photo of it on my wrist.
image.jpg
I've taken photos of the unboxing and will post them later.

Last edited:

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I picked mine up from ups this morning , still playing around with it!! So far it's great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Sci. What made you go with that band?
It's infinitely adjustable and looks quite dressy. I'm planning to get a sport band later.
BTW, my biggest disappointment was that there were no Apple stickers in the box.;)This is my first Apple product that doesn't come with the stickers.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's infinitely adjustable and looks quite dressy. I'm planning to get a sport band later.
BTW, my biggest disappointment was that there were no Apple stickers in the box.;)This is my first Apple product that doesn't come with the stickers.

I see that now that your band is adjustable. It's very nice, and think my hub would want that. It's nice knowing that you can change out the bands.

How do you like it so far?

Most reactions

Latest posts