What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple vs. Flash

Reaction score
I don't miss Flash because, like 99.9% of the things that the iPad doesn't do natively, I have "an app for that". Puffin,some use iswifter.
I also have apps for uploading files to the Internet such as photos, PDF files, etc. istorage and TagdiskHD. That was the most glaring omission for my usage, not Flash.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rarely find sites that require flash that I wish I could see. And I figure if I really need to see something, it can wait until I get to my MacBook.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am tired of the flash stuff as much as anyone. But this person didn't just say something like "OMG where is Flash?" Or "OMG I can't get to most of the Internet--I just found this out!" or "WTF is wrong with Apple, there is NO FLASH in my iPad????"

He just wanted to know how we all feel about the lack of Flash.

Michael

You know ~ this is very true, Michael. I guess we were a bit harsh. I for one apologize.

Don't shoot me!

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I appreciate what you're saying and will take your advice but please understand that I've only been on this site a short while and I'm still learning my way around.

Consider yourself understood my good sir.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
We all know that the iPad does not support Flash. Does anyone out miss the use of Flash or not?

No, but that's just me. I've disabled the Flash plugin on my regular (non-iPad) browsers, that's how little I have use of it.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am tired of the flash stuff as much as anyone. But this person didn't just say something like "OMG where is Flash?" Or "OMG I can't get to most of the Internet--I just found this out!" or "WTF is wrong with Apple, there is NO FLASH in my iPad????"

Michael

You know ~ this is very true, Michael. I guess we were a bit harsh. I for one apologize.

Don't shoot me!

Thank you. Your apology is accepted.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Michael

Don't shoot me!

Thank you. Your apology is accepted.

I am very glad. Let us know if we can help you in any other way.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts