What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Updates its Support Communities Website With a Fresh New Design

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
new-apple-support-website-620x600.png

Apple is preparing a series of improvements to its AppleCare program and its customer support tools, and as part of this ongoing change, Apple has rolled out an update to its Support Communities website which includes a fresh new design. So, from now on, when you will be requesting Apple’s support or you’ll just browse in the forums, you’ll see that there’s now a cleaner and more streamlined look which makes it easier to navigate and get quick access to the needed parts of the forums

Continue reading @ http://www.iphoneforums.net/news/3172-apple-updates-support-communities-website-fresh-new-design/

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Yeah and now it won't let me login!! Every time I try (and it asks me for the code from the other device), it tells me that it can't log me in right now (but it's sorry)! How can I avoid this and login?

Most reactions

Latest posts