1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple TV always busy, why?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ejbpesca, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ejbpesca

ejbpesca iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To get my iPad to connect with my TV I bought the Apple TV device. In setting it up I selected to not send data back to Apple yet if the Apple TV is plugged in, even asleep, my wifi light on my router always shows a signal flow even with the TV off and the iPad off. If I unplug the Apple TV box the signal quits. What is that?
  2. rsava

rsava iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Could just be the ATV checking in with the AP or the AP synching with the ATV. I have about 10 WiFi devices on my 3 different APs and the WiFi lights flash constantly.
  3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,322 / 0
    Please start a new thread only once with your issue as per Forum rules, your other thread has now been deleted.

Sent from my iPad using iPF