Early reviews of the next generation version of Apple TV have already started rolling out across the web. For the most part, the reviews say the device is solid but not stellar. According to many of the reviews, the most impressive features of the new Apple TV are the voice-activate Siri functions and the easy to navigate UI.
Here' a compilation of links to the current early reviews for the device:
Overall, the reviewers seem very pleased with the new Apple TV. It is apparently a big improvement over the last one, but it doesn't appear to be a huge game-changer just yet. We will have our own impressions for you after it goes on sale in late October. As a reminder, the 32GB model will cost $149, and the 64GB model will cost $199.
- Apple TV hands-on – Siri goes to the movies
- Hands-On With the New Apple TV: Fast and Fun, But With Limits
- Hands-on with the new Apple TV
- Apple TV (2015) Preview - CNET
- The new Apple TV vs. the old Apple TV: What's changed?
- Siri and an App Store transforms the Apple TV from a hobby into an in demand product