What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Taunts Jailbreak Hackers by Thanking them for Making iOS 7 More Secure

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple taunts Evasi0n and jailbreakers for making iOS 7.1 more secure. It will be harder for Evasi0n to look for another exlpoit for iOS 7.

As Cult of Mac notes, the evad3rs team is credited by name several times in a new security document on Apple’s support site, which basically thanks the jailbreakers for helping Apple identify and fix the holes exploited in order to achieve the most recent jailbreak. Of course, as soon as another jailbreak is released following each new iOS build, Apple immediately begins analyzing it in order to identify and fix the vulnerabilities exploited by the software.

It seems that Evasi0n may not look for a exploit for iOS 7.1.

IDT (International Digital Times) wrote to Pod2g if there is gonna be an exploit for iOS 7.1. Here is what Pod2g wrote:

"I don’t know.” There is a big chance the Evad3rs won’t focus on it as a team…expect that for iOS 8.”

Looks like we may have to depend on Saurik himself to make one, or anyone who is willing to make one. Who knows. Maybe after iOS 8, there will be no need for a jailbreak.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple taunts Evasi0n and jailbreakers for making iOS 7.1 more secure. It will be harder for Evasi0n to look for another exlpoit for iOS 7. It seems that Evasi0n may not look for a exploit for iOS 7.1. IDT (International Digital Times) wrote to Pod2g if there is gonna be an exploit for iOS 7.1. Here is what Pod2g wrote: Looks like we may have to depend on Saurik himself to make one, or anyone who is willing to make one. Who knows. Maybe after iOS 8, there will be no need for a jailbreak.

Seems to me that the challenge will be hard to resist unless iOS 8 hits the streets soon. But the longer that takes to happen, the greater the chances of someone achieving a JB.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seems to me that the challenge will be hard to resist unless iOS 8 hits the streets soon. But the longer that takes to happen, the greater the chances of someone achieving a JB.

Does quotes don't show up inside quotes? Cause that kinda seems wrong.

I am expecting that when iOS 8 comes out, there will be no need for a JB.

Most reactions

Latest posts