What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Takes Pity on Husband Denied iPad 2 By His Wife!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. This story is no better than all the crap you hear about when husbands say they passed the old one down to "the wife", as if "the wife" shouldn't also want the same/equal device. In my house, it's equal; we both get whatever we like. I have never got a "hand me down". HAH! But likewise too, when I read about husbands lamenting about wives complaining about them wanting the iPad, if they can afford it and their wife is just whining, I agree, it seems kind of petty on the wife's part. (same would go in reverse if it's the wife who likes the tech gear, but more often than not I read comments talking about passing the old to "the wife" more so) End of day-it's people's own business, but still, when it's noted in a place where others are going to read it, we all can render an opinion!

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wives are gelous just because guys have so so so good time on their iPads ... I pity those men

Sent from my Blackberry.....nahhh...just kidding !

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this story was posted as a facebook link, I would "like" it, haha

Most reactions

Latest posts