What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Takes Pity on Husband Denied iPad 2 By His Wife!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
wife_says_no.JPG

This is such a cute story, I really hope it’s true! A source close to Apple told MacRumors about how Apple has been carefully monitoring all iPad 2 returns since launch, just to make sure that there are no major defects or repeated customer concerns that need addressing. Basically Apple staffers are looking at every returned iPad and seeing why it was returned and checking out the problem. The returned iPad 2s usually have a note on them briefly explaining why they were returned, but one particular note caught the eye, and the imagination, when it arrived at Apple. This iPad 2 was not returned because it was faulty, oh no! The note that came with the iPad simply said, “Wife said noâ€! According to MacRumors’ source, two Apple VPs were so taken with this that they sent the man in question a free iPad 2, with a note attached reading “Apple said yesâ€!

Source: iPad 2: Wife Says No, but Apple Says Yes - Mac Rumors

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice story. More sap in it than a Maple tree.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love it!! Stupid woman. I bet she wanted to spend the money on shoes. Hope her reasons were legitimate.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He'd have been better off reselling it for a profit. (Wouldn't that make the ball-and-chain happier.)

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think of the cost of that one iPad and the value of all the PR this brings in. I should go work for Apple. I love business plays like that.

Sent from my HTC Glacier

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree! I never tell my husband what to buy; what right has she to do that? Has this story been published anywhere in newspapers or the media?

Most reactions

Latest posts