What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Tablet most important thing Steve Jobs has ever done

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
steve-jobs.jpg

At least, that's what Techcrunch is claiming Steve Jobs' said in regards to the Apple Tablet.

Say it again.

Steve Jobs said:
This will be the most important thing I’ve ever done

The Internet has speculated wildly for years about a potential tablet, but we've been put into a frenzy recently as more and more evidence has turned up and it's been harder to ignore. What will the tablet do? How will it stack up to other Apple offerings? How will it revolutionize an industry, as Apple gear tends to do?

I guess time will tell, but if the quote is to be believed Steve Jobs has put as much effort into this product as he has any other product in his life. That's pretty telling in itself, and certainly excites us about the possibilities even more.

Source: Overheard: Steve Jobs Says Apple Tablet “Will Be The Most Important Thing I’ve Ever Done.”

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mind posting the other things this man has done?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be a long list! Have you ever seen the movie Pirates of the Silicon Valley? Good movie..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEyrivrjAuU[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts