What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Store US refurbished out of stock

jabba1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'd like to buy a refubished iPad 2 16GB but the US Apple Store is still out of stock of them. Does anyone have an idea when they gonna restock that? Is there any possibility to buy Apple certified refubished on other sites than official (I'm not interested in Walmart refurbs etc)?
I'm asking about that because I'm going crazy because of refreshing the Apple site for few days ;)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jabba1 said:
Hi everyone!
I'd like to buy a refubished iPad 2 16GB but the US Apple Store is still out of stock of them. Does anyone have an idea when they gonna restock that? Is there any possibility to buy Apple certified refubished on other sites than official (I'm not interested in Walmart refurbs etc)?
I'm asking about that because I'm going crazy because of refreshing the Apple site for few days ;)

It does look like the smallest iPad2 wifi+3G black or white Verizon for US$399 is the only model available.

Welcome to the forum jabba1. We are an independent forum, so none of us would know when Apple will have any refurbish product available. If you want to go around Apple there are a lot of iPads, all versions, available on Amazon or eBay.

Most reactions

Latest posts