What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple store return shipping fee?

Laura0222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a new case for my iPad 2 and I'm worried about returning it. It was cheapest on the online Apple Store so I bought it through there. Free shipping even though it was under $75 (black Friday sale). Now if I have to return the case for some reason, do I have to pay the return shipping even though it was shipped free to me? I tried looking through the return policy but I couldn't find a definite "you pay return shipping" or "we pay the return shipping".

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Laura0222 said:
I just bought a new case for my iPad 2 and I'm worried about returning it. It was cheapest on the online Apple Store so I bought it through there. Free shipping even though it was under $75 (black Friday sale). Now if I have to return the case for some reason, do I have to pay the return shipping even though it was shipped free to me? I tried looking through the return policy but I couldn't find a definite "you pay return shipping" or "we pay the return shipping".

Have you tried contacting the online apple store to see what they say about it?

OP
L

Laura0222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have if they had a way of emailing them but it seems the only way to contact the store "department" of Apple is to sit on the phone. I will call them if I have to but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with their returns process.

Most reactions

Latest posts