What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple store app, not for ipad!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems a real miss on Apples part that the Apple Store app is not available natively for the iPad, I just loaded it and it looks awful on the iPad, especially at x2......how could Apple not provide a universal app for this?

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, since the full site looks pretty good on an iPad, maybe they didn't feel they needed to give you an app that would do less? Or does it do more than the Apple Store site?

I haven't looked, so I admit this is pure speculation on my part.

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't explored it fully however, it does use location services to find your nearest Apple store and allow you to book an appointment at the local genius bar through the app......I'm sure there are other goodies hidden away in there too. It just seems like a missed opportunity to provide a stunning Apple App for the iPad or at the very least a proper universal app.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, extra features. Yep, seems Apple could have done better, though I can see why they might not have seen it that way. After all, I'm much more likely to have my iPhone handy while roaming the store or streets than my iPad tucked under my arm.

Most reactions

Latest posts