The Apple Watch has been officially unveiled at the special Spring Forward event this Monday and we know that the device itself will start shipping near the end of next month. But if you plan on getting one, you are probably wondering which apps are already available for the device.
For that, Apple has come up with a new webpage listing 45 apps that will be available for download on the launch day of the device. We have listed some of the most important of them below, but you can also have a look at the whole list by going to the official page on Apple's website.
Apple has always focused on apps and the content that it can bring to its users, and it's only natural for them to behave in the same manner with the launch of its first wearable. And if we take into account all we know about it so far, the company is indeed set to redefine the nascent market of smartwatches.
- Target - Make your shopping trip more efficient and even a little more fun.
- American Airlines - Receive a notification letting you know when it’s time to leave for the airport.
- Nike+ Running - Take your iPhone on a run but keep it in your pocket.
- Instagram - The best of Instagram is now on your Apple Watch.
- Twitter - 140 characters fit nicely on your wrist.
- Evernote - Evernote for Apple Watch is the perfect companion to Evernote for iPhone
- TripAdvisor - Find that hidden gem of a restaurant on your next trip.
- CNN - Get up-to-the-minute breaking and developing news across 12 personalized categories.
- eBay - The world’s largest marketplace is now closer and more convenient than ever
- Shazam - What’s that song? And what’s that singer saying?
- NYTimes - Catch up on the news in seconds.
- Fandango - A whole new way to use the most popular movie ticketing app
- Mint Personal Finance - View your monthly spending goals and track your progress toward meeting them.