What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple returns policy??

Black9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, so I'm not on my second iPad 2 which doesn't seem to be that reliable. When I had it changed over at apple Buchanan street in Glasgow I was told it would be replaced with a "new" device, but when I double checked whether it was brand new in the box they told me it was a re-manufactured device?

This obviously means it not a new device but an old unit which was faulty and then repaired to Apple standards. I've heard a few diffrent stories from people saying they replace it with New devices but according to staff they're not new?

So is there anywhere I can find this out for certain

Are they new devices?

OR

Re-manufactured replacement??

Thanks.

The 12th Doctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.doctorscompanion.net
They could be old display units that were in the shop they've packed back up fora re sale. Otherwise they can sometimes give you a refurbished onenor a remanufactured one. If its to apple standards and they see it fit for sale, you could get one of those.

Otherwise if there are no others like it in the shop, they will more than likely give you a new one.

Most reactions

Latest posts