1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple returns policy??

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Black9, May 17, 2011.

1. Black9

Black9 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, so I'm not on my second iPad 2 which doesn't seem to be that reliable. When I had it changed over at apple Buchanan street in Glasgow I was told it would be replaced with a "new" device, but when I double checked whether it was brand new in the box they told me it was a re-manufactured device?

This obviously means it not a new device but an old unit which was faulty and then repaired to Apple standards. I've heard a few diffrent stories from people saying they replace it with New devices but according to staff they're not new?

So is there anywhere I can find this out for certain

Are they new devices?

OR

Re-manufactured replacement??

Thanks.
  2. The 12th Doctor

The 12th Doctor iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They could be old display units that were in the shop they've packed back up fora re sale. Otherwise they can sometimes give you a refurbished onenor a remanufactured one. If its to apple standards and they see it fit for sale, you could get one of those.

Otherwise if there are no others like it in the shop, they will more than likely give you a new one.