What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Retail Store Logos Get Green Leaves for Earth Day on Sunday

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Apple Store logos get green leaves for Earth Day.JPG

MacRumors reports that Apple has already begun its annual preparations for Earth Day, which takes place on Sunday this year. Apple usually likes to do something special for the day, and this year is no exception, with logos on some of its retail stores around the world already getting green leaves instead of the usual white ones.

MacRumors has pictures of the Apple store in Singapore’s Orchard Road with its brand new green leaf adornment, and that’s expected to be the first of many stores to have the decoration.

As is customary in Apple retail stores around the world on Earth Day, many Apple employees will also be wearing green shirts instead of their regular blue shirts. It’s also possible that Apple will be having a special Earth Day event at its Cupertino headquarters, but that has yet to be announced.

Apple has also just announced a new GiveBack trade-in program to mark Earth Day, whereby customers can get credit and/or free recycling of their old Apple devices, along with a donation to Conservation International.

Apple Watch owners can participate in an Earth Day activity challenge on Sunday as well.

Image: Stanford Chong via MacRumors

Source: Apple Retail Store Logos Gain Green Leaves in Celebration of Earth Day

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think that green leaf on the Apple logo is so cool. It kinda reminds me of the old rainbow logo I think that had green leaf too.

Most reactions

Latest posts