What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple prepay card

dave307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good morning to all.
I have a iPad Air and a iPhone 6.
I bought a prepay apple card to use to purchase apps etc, I felt that would be more secure than entering my credit card details into the system.My question is I had ÂŁ25 when started have purchased few apps, My point how can I find a record of what I have bought.
Similar to our monthly bank account.
Hope you understand my question.
Many thanks.David.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
good morning to all.
I have a iPad Air and a iPhone 6.
I bought a prepay apple card to use to purchase apps etc, I felt that would be more secure than entering my credit card details into the system.My question is I had ÂŁ25 when started have purchased few apps, My point how can I find a record of what I have bought.
Similar to our monthly bank account.
Hope you understand my question.
Many thanks.David.
You should get an email receipt anytime you purchase apps or iTunes content from Apple. It can sometimes take a day or two before the receipt appears in your email inbox.

OP
dave307

dave307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many thanks to both for the reply.
One point is there a way to access the payment section to query one unusal payment.
I have all details.
It states Store Credit ÂŁ22.99.
Help please.
David.

OP
dave307

dave307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excuse me here maybe I'm a bit slow and my age is against me.
But does that (Store Credit ÂŁ22.99.)mean that someone has purchased an item through my account??
Help Please ??????????:confused:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
22,99 is the amount still available. You’ve told us you’ve already purchased a few apps, so this is what’s left of the £ 25.

Subscriptions in the App Store, or Apple Music, or iCloud, also will get the amount of money needed from this payment method.

If you take a look at your purchase history, you should find all the apps you’ve bought. If there’s an app you didn’t buy, report it to Apple.

Last edited:
OP
dave307

dave307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looked at my credit and it shows ÂŁ6.01
Regarding ( report it to Apple. ) how do I report it cant seemed any info.Any help please.

OP
dave307

dave307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
J.A. Many thanks for the reply and you help of course once again.
That link you gave me when I went to look through it Thought I was in a maze it was endless options to find the one that I required eventually got to a link and found a way to send a message. Did have a reply saying they would look into it within next ten days.
Well wait and see now what the outcome will be.Will definitely let you know the result.
Once again thank you very very much.
David.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts