What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Posts iPad Mini Videos to Tempt Us!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

BGR notes that Apple has today posted two really cool videos showing off some of the iPad mini’s best features. This is just to tempt you even further if you were on the fence about buying one! Or even if you weren’t on the fence, this is just to remind you that pre-orders start tomorrow, Friday October 26 for the Wi-Fi-only model, for deliveries arriving November 2. The videos were actually shown during the launch presentation next week, with one looking at how the iPad mini came to be made, and featuring the likes of Jony Ive talking about it, and the other showing the new mini Smart Covers. These really are a couple of nice TV spots that make the iPad mini and Smart Covers look very appealing indeed. The video introducing the iPad mini is also a really good way for Apple to explain why they decided to go for a smaller tablet after all.

Source: Apple iPad mini commercials highlight Smart Cover, screen and design | BGR

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Doesn't tempt me only because I have a Kindle Fire 1 and it suits me just fine.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maura said:
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/qL0UlqpfuQc

BGR notes that Apple has today posted two really cool videos showing off some of the iPad miniÂ’s best features. This is just to tempt you even further if you were on the fence about buying one! Or even if you werenÂ’t on the fence, this is just to remind you that pre-orders start tomorrow, Friday October 26 for the Wi-Fi-only model, for deliveries arriving November 2. The videos were actually shown during the launch presentation next week, with one looking at how the iPad mini came to be made, and featuring the likes of Jony Ive talking about it, and the other showing the new mini Smart Covers. These really are a couple of nice TV spots that make the iPad mini and Smart Covers look very appealing indeed. The video introducing the iPad mini is also a really good way for Apple to explain why they decided to go for a smaller tablet after all.

Source: Apple iPad mini commercials highlight Smart Cover, screen and design | BGR

I'm incredibly slow. I've been purchasing and watching Apple product ads for years and only just notched Jony Ive is British :)

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
I'm incredibly slow. I've been purchasing and watching Apple product ads for years and only just notched Jony Ive is British :)

"Notice"

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Haha yes! And has even just received a Knighthood so I believe we should really call him Sir Jony! :)

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maura said:
Haha yes! And has even just received a Knighthood so I believe we should really call him Sir Jony! :)

Apologises! Why yes! Sir Jony Ive. :) He make one proud to be British :). Goes to show how brilliant Apples products are for me to not notice. :)

Most reactions