Apple pie

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by HelenWeinar, Jun 2, 2011.

1. HelenWeinar

HelenWeinar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone! I just got iPad for Mother's day. I love it but i am still learning. I need help. I would like to download photos from MY PICTURES to my iPad. When I click on "selected folders" computer does not respond. What Should I do?:ipad-peacock:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your question about downloading photos from your PC to your iPad. Are you trying to use iTunes to do this? Another way is to email them to yourself and then to collect that email on your iPad. A third way is to use a third party app - such as GoodReader - that can send them directly using either the USB connector that came with the iPad or via WiFi. Let us know which way you want to transfer (there are other ways too) and we'll do what we can to help.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland

3. HelenWeinar

HelenWeinar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you. I figured it out finaly. Now I am wrestling with another problem. How do I delete the photos from iPad when the are in the album? Photos I can but album I cannot, it does not give me the option to delete.

4. HelenWeinar

HelenWeinar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Tim very much! It's done. You are awsome.