What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple online sold out for 2-3 weeks

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All ipad 2 are sold out for 2-3 weeks now. I would try your chances at a store now

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just there and was going to order one and they said 2-3 weeks for shipping, but not sold out. They don't say the word sold out, at all.

Last edited:

catalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shipping in two to three weeks DOES mean they are sold out for right now...it's going to take 2 to 3 weeks to make more to ship....so, technically, yes, they are sold out.

OP
J

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
walmart is the best option right now as their are many of them

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold out

I was just there and was going to order one and they said 2-3 weeks for shipping, but not sold out. They don't say the world sold out, at all.

iPad 2 sells out online, three-week wait for new stock
Posted on Mar 11th 2011 by Raven Lovecraft

Email
The iPad 2 went on sale at 4:00 AM Eastern Time on Apple's website, and within a matter of hours it appears the initial inventory has been sold out.*
To be sure, the online store is now informing customers that their iPad 2 orders will not ship for 2 - 3 weeks.
The delays rose incrementally as the morning progressed, initially increasing to a wait time of a few days and then jumping to a matter of weeks.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
walmart is the best option right now as their are many of them

And there open 24 hours (well most of them are). I plan to go home and relax after work and let all the crack heads rush the stores, ill slide in when the dust settles :p

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're lucky. I just called my local WalMart, and was told they had TWO in stock, to sell beginning at 5:00. Both 64 gig wifi only.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang, ipad2 sellin like hotcakes. The madness has started again..lmao

Crow331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone else posted that their Best Buy only had 10 to sell .... definitely going to be a shortage out there. Now I'm just praying I get mine in the 2-3 weeks that they say it will arrive!

rwsimon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order for a 64gb wifi is scheduled to ship on April 1 and deliver on April 6. So Apple online orders are now 4 weeks to delivery. :(

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order for a 64gb wifi is scheduled to ship on April 1 and deliver on April 6. So Apple online orders are now 4 weeks to delivery. :(

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you just walk into a store and buy one?

OP
J

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you just walk into a store and buy one?

thats what I'm saying. If you don't live in the boon docks get up and stand in line for a couple of hours or complain about shipping time . One or other please

Most reactions

Latest posts