1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple Number one in customer service

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by IpadOne, Feb 22, 2010.

1. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This in just one of the reason why all of us like Apple so much they have an efficient customer service ...

the competitor have to work hard for catch them :)
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  2. NeilShapiro

NeilShapiro iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are dead-on about that! I bought a Time Capsule two days ago and had a minor installation problem. Called Apple, had a technician on the line within ten minutes. He actually knew what he was talking about as opposed to reading a script and I was up and going in just a few more minutes. Compared to the thrilling five hours I spent on the phone to someone in India who had no clue when my Asus laptop (used only for ham radio) and Vista failed....
  3. rudeman

rudeman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really like the online support feature where you can have the Apple tech call you at home at a specific time. Very innovative.
  4. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Yep this is why the are the number one in customer service, and customer satisfaction ....