What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Now Has More Cash Than U.S. Government!

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last night this came out on the ABC Evening News with Diane Sawyer. I thought it must have been a distortion of sorts but, I guess it's not really funny at all. What a situation it is that we have allowed ourselves to get into.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was on the BBC website too - but it's not quite an accurate reflection of the state of affairs...

Tim

OP
info

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know Tim, I suppose it's never so simple and can't pretend to understand it (although I sure have spent a lot of time trying to). I felt sure that things wouldn't come this far but, these days I'm never surprised to discover what I don't know. :) We seem to be making a mess of things, and projecting ourselves in far less than a favorable light.

Reaction score
It was on the BBC website too - but it's not quite an accurate reflection of the state of affairs...

Tim

you are correct Tim. The reality is worse than the perception .
would you loan money to a person who runs their finances that way?

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Most reactions

Latest posts