What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Music Costs Just $2 per Month in India

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
apple music india.jpg

After a long wait, Apple Music was finally unveiled at the company's June 2015 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. The service made its way for compatible mobile devices with the launch of iOS 8.4 and for OS X and Windows with the release of iTunes 12.2.

In the United States and mostly all developed countries, Apple Music costs 10$ for individuals and 15$ for a family plan. However, when it comes to international availability and pricing, it seems that Apple Music is way ahead of its competitors.

The music streaming service is considerably cheaper in parts of Asia and South America. Thus, in India, a subscription will cost about $2 per month and $3 for family plans, while in Brazil, Indonesia and Thailand, the cost is about $5 for individuals and $7 for a family plan. In Hong Kong, it's $6 and $10; and in Singapore, $7.50 and $11.

So, as we can see, not only Apple Music available in a range of markets where rivals aren’t but it is also offering seriously competitive prices. This could be the right recipe to make Apple Music popular in the entire world.

Source: Time

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In view of the costs, is it possible to opt out of the service? Otherwise I shall keep IOS 8.3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In view of the costs, is it possible to opt out of the service? Otherwise I shall keep IOS 8.3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you don't want to subscribe to the service after the three month trial is over, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and tap your Apple ID, then select View Account. You'll get a pop up where you sign into your account. After signing in, tap on Manage under Subscriptions and select the Apple Music subscription. Turn off Auto Renewal and the subscription will not renew and you will not be charged.
image.png

If you don't want to use Apple Music at all, don't sign up for it. Once the 3 month free trial starts, you can't stop it.

Most reactions

Latest posts