What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Launches New iPad Smart Case to Cover Front and Back

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
augy202 said:
I think the smart cover was a better idea, just because of the smaller size.... But i guess they listened to consumers!

I actually feel like the smart case is lighter than the cover....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I actually feel like the smart case is lighter than the cover....

At any rate, it's not heavier than the smart cover plus a third party back cover. At least not the one I was using.

I ended up with the dark gray one. Walmart had the light blue and dark gray. After some thought I went less conspicuous. I don't (usually) care to draw attention to myself.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At any rate, it's not heavier than the smart cover plus a third party back cover. At least not the one I was using.

I ended up with the dark gray one. Walmart had the light blue and dark gray. After some thought I went less conspicuous. I don't (usually) care to draw attention to myself.
I'm with ya Poet. Dark gray for me. BTW, was Walmart any cheaper than the Apple store or was it $50 there too?

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
I'm with ya Poet. Dark gray for me. BTW, was Walmart any cheaper than the Apple store or was it $50 there too?

I didnt know Walmart carried them!!! I've been looking at the blue. I also like the green. And the red. I seriously have a problem!

WillS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't read through this entire thread so if this is a repeat please forgive me.

I found an excellent cover on Amazon.com. It has a semi-hard two panel cover for the back and soft, foldable three panel cover for the front. This allows for several viewing positions. Cost $14.95 USD. Do a search for "minisuit ipad". They have several models available.

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody using the Xtreme Mac micro folio case? Saw them at Office Depot. Very light weight combo case & cover.

Bumbica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love mine! I got the pink one (being a girl and all :))
I definitely feel my iPad is protected and I like to cuddle it. Yeah, I know. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bumbica said:
I love mine! I got the pink one (being a girl and all :))
I definitely feel my iPad is protected and I like to cuddle it. Yeah, I know. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

The Apple one, or Xtreme Mac?

Most reactions

Latest posts