What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple language settings

glittergirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean that iTunes on your computer is now in Italian, or the iTunes app/store on your iPad?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search box (in the toolbar at the top right-hand side of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Regarding your question, I'm with glittergirl...can you be more specific? Here are the instructions about changing the iPad's language settings just in case...

iPad: How to change the language when it's set to one you don't understand

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

OP
D

Declansc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The language setting is in English but when I go to iTunes or AppStore it is in Italian

Daviddrewitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Declansc said:
The language setting is in English but when I go to iTunes or AppStore it is in Italian

I have the same problem, mine is Japanese and should be English, this has only happened since installing iOS 5

Most reactions

Latest posts