1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple jibed me!

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by Csagle49, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Csagle49

Csagle49 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I only spent 7 dollars, and I had 25 dollars to start with. But it says I have 11 dollars!!
  2. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    You should get an email invoice for everything you paid for.
  3. Poisonivy

Poisonivy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    i have seen posts from members who have been charged twice,this seems to be what has happened to you,14 dollars plus the 11 you have left,don't worry,just let them know and you will be re-embursed.
  4. cyndy

cyndy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The figures still don't add up, (but $14 idea sounds right) but I was kinda' surprised about how the tax made my balance not what I was balancing/ figuring how much I had left. I do always get a email tho, and in fact I immediately get a email telling me someone bought something they didn't think I would normally ( But did.) Still, better auditing on Apple's part should help people from not having to ask them to correct their mistake.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013