What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple issue

sharifmorgan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there
I wish some one can help in this issue,
I have been trying to download apps from apple store on my ipad, but I have a msg says ( yr account isn't valid to be used in US store, you have to switch to Canadian store before purchasing)...does any one have an idea of wt is the issue and how to be solved !!
Thanks and hear from you soon.
Sh

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there
I wish some one can help in this issue,
I have been trying to download apps from apple store on my ipad, but I have a msg says ( yr account isn't valid to be used in US store, you have to switch to Canadian store before purchasing)...does any one have an idea of wt is the issue and how to be solved !!
Thanks and hear from you soon.
Sh

What country is your account registered in?
To change your AppStore, go to the AppStore home page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You then tap on your Apple ID and select sign out from the pop up that appears. You then tap the sign in button that us where your Apple ID was and you will see a pop up that gives you the option to change your AppStore, select the Canadian store and sign in.

Most reactions

Latest posts