Apple is now a complete joke!

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by motsco, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motsco

motsco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I wanted to try to explain, but I can't.
    all I can say is I now call my iPad with ios8 a mini Internet explorer!

almost everything I do now has advertisements all over, pop ups, redirects to App Store, and every app that I update does the same thing, plays a app commercial and then it won't respond until I tap the add and then get redirected to the App Store.

I am starting to find also that my touch screen is becoming very unresponsive. I find the choppyness of ios 8 unexceptible.

I am/was all about Apple, but if this is they Apple is going I would just rather go back to my pc and maybe a windows tablet. (if I could only transfer all my purchases is the only reason why I havnt jumped ship)

and before anyone try's to banter me, I have had iPad 1, 2, currantley 4, I have had iPhones 4,5,5s. I have Apple TV. my wife kids mom dad all have apple products because the liked the non pc Microsoft aspect.

having talked to my fam. and customers in my shop I'm finding more and more people who feel like they are being held hostage by Apple , and feel lied to.

I guess maybe when I started with Apple products it was kind of a freedom, now I feel that Apple has learned from all other major company's to force the customer to have to accept it.

2. motsco

motsco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    example 2

after posting a response in any online forum and you try to scroll the page up to go back without reposting, Safari reloads and starts at the bottom of the page, and if you scroll to the top same thing.

if you try to tap on your password login say like on Amazon the page will redirect to change or forgot your password page. almost seems like a web browser key board timing issue.

3. motsco

motsco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    wow just updated my YouTube app, lol, now I have to wait to watch a vid, the I get a add, then won't go any further, unless I tap the add and oh boy a redirect to the App Store.

ok ok I know Apple isn't responsible for the YouTube apps actions. and maybe YT got something wrong on their updat.

question, doesn't apple have a standerd for app makers?

and if YT can do this kind of advertising with their updates then Apple approved it!?

4. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for posting. However please refrain from making multiple posts like you have done as it gets confusing. Which device is having issues the ipad 4?

5. Ibill

Ibill
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    The stubborn curser still is not fixed. One of the mods has the problem also. It's on this forum only. I made a post and asked if anyone is working on it. The post apparently got deleted. It's so annoying that I only check in about once a week to see if it got fixed. Nope.

6. motsco

motsco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    both my iPad 4 and 5s.

sorry for multiple post. I'm just frustrated.

7. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I understand trust me ok. First it is 2:30 am sun here I will address your issue in 6 hours. Please answer the following.
    Have you done a complete restore using iTunes on your computer
    How many apps have yu installed
    What version ios are you running. Thanks colin

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I have no idea why your post was deleted however it maybe our new forum software that is the problem. Our tech staff are looking into it.

9. motsco

motsco
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    complete restore I have not done.
    newest 8.02 on both my iPad 4 and 5s phone.
    prob. around 75 apps.

how would a complete restore get rid of the advertising?
    the YouTube app is worse then youtube on my pc.

almost every app I have now paid or free has annoying adds.

now on to the touch screen, sometimes it becomes so unresponsive sometimes it makes me wonder what/why Apple is doing this.

like I have said before these i devices are becoming more and more like windows XP on a pc, if Apple wants to make my ipad mor like a windows pc then I should have more hardware options.

also can you tell me excactley what a complete restore does? and will it restore my devices they way they currantley are or will I have to reload all apps and redo they why I have my apps organized now?

thanks
    tom

10. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I am out at the moment happy to answer and explain just give me time ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.