What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Ipod- a complete solution

which is the most populor iPod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sangaysherpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iPod is the top manufacturer of portable media players. Those of of old enough to remember the "iPod wars" the occurred nearly a decade ago can attest to the fact that Apple's tenacity in making the world's most popular MP3 player laid the groundwork for the success of iPhone.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum!

We've moved your post to the Poll Section for better attention.

Thanks!
Ski

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems silly to me to choose between Apple and Samsung. For me, neither is a "complete solution." (But then what is? And a "complete solution" for what exactly?)

As gadgets have evolved, our expectations have continued to increase. While we might've been thrilled decades ago to have an MP3 player that played thousands of songs, the bar has risen, and will keep rising. Some of our expectations now include customization and personalization. That demands more choices in the market, to better fit each buyer.

Cheers for the evolution of technology, which is enhanced by competition.

I have lots of gadgets, including ones from Apple and Samsung. I see no need to choose when I can have many, lol.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this poll serves no purpose with so few options for a poll, we shall now close this thread

Thank you for your understanding

.................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts