Apple iPad announced one year ago today

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by xune, Jan 27, 2011.

1. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    17 million iPads shipped in 2010, or about 55,000 sold every day. That's some serious market share.

2. Gemnilocs

Gemnilocs
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I admit I wasn't sold on it at first but by October when Verizon started to carry it and the samsung device, I became curious. I was going to be back east for the holidays and needed one device that would allow me to stay connected, play movies, read books and store the large amounts of photos...i went in to best buy, Macmall and Verizon to touch both devices, and I came here to learn about it too. at the end of the day the iPad was the better fit for me and I don't regret getting it all. people told me to wait til next year 2011 to get the 2 and I am so glad that I followed my gut and got it in November. it has been one of the best tech purchases for me in a long time and now I can't wait to get the iPhone.

3. Patspad

Patspad
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I went to an Apple Store and saw the wifi version and realized the 3g version would be the best thing ever. I ordered it that day, the first thing I ordered sight unseen. It's the best purchase I ever made.

4. freebirdforever

freebirdforever
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Most of us :p