What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Air Screen Protector: Is it Necessary?

markbravo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting ArmorSuit screen protector for my iPad Air. But, I'm not really sure if the Air really needs a screen protector.
What do you think?

Thanks for your help in advance. :)

It needs one. you never know what will scratch or destroy your screen so you need to install a screen protector just to be on the safe side. I ordered one from ebay and I'm really happy with it. It didn't mess with my screen's clarity or responsiveness. Here is a link :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/APPLE-iPad-...eReader_Screen_Protectors&hash=item2a337d3025

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I am new to this site can you tell me how to post a new thread pleas, Thank you
Hi, Maria! Welcome to iPF!

To post a new thread, select "FORUMS" at the top on the website. You'll see all forums of iPF. Choose the one that you need and tap it. You'll find "Post new thread" here:
image.jpg

Tap it, enter a thread title and your post:
image.jpg

Then post it (tap "Create thread").

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts