What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad 2 - Big deal or not?

rew4946

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold my Ipad 2 on ebay big profits

Well we finally sold it on ebay last night at a double profit margin, It just wasnt enough and only functions as a big Iphone with itunes only. Maybe the next Ipad 3 will have more computer functions and not be so limited as all apple products. Hard to beleive so many suckers out there will pay this kind of money for such a limited pad computer. We even disposed of our Iphones because the phone part was crap in fringe areas. If you want a Ipad 2 just wait a little and they will be falling out of the skies as more people see how limited they are. And the market changes as it always does. It was a neat toy for the time we had it if you only need the internet. If you have one sell it on ebay now and double your money. You can wait as the prices bootom out and get another one if you still want one.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rew4946 said:
Well we finally sold it on ebay last night at a double profit margin, It just wasnt enough and only functions as a big Iphone with itunes only. Maybe the next Ipad 3 will have more computer functions and not be so limited as all apple products. Hard to beleive so many suckers out there will pay this kind of money for such a limited pad computer. We even disposed of our Iphones because the phone part was crap in fringe areas. If you want a Ipad 2 just wait a little and they will be falling out of the skies as more people see how limited they are. And the market changes as it always does. It was a neat toy for the time we had it if you only need the internet. If you have one sell it on ebay now and double your money. You can wait as the prices bootom out and get another one if you still want one.

If you jailbreak it becomes a computer. I haven't touched my pc in 4 months. I only used it last week to update and jailbreak 4.3.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, jail braking opens up most if not all the limitations of the iPad. Once again though, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives when it comes to features of the iPad. Before Microsoft released the Kinect, iPad was the fastest and most selling of number of units in tech history in such a short period of time. I was one of the biggest apple hatred b4 I got my iPad, now, I can never put it down as I do almost everything with it. It even helped me to land a few jobs in the time period that I've had it. It makes everything so milieu simpler and faster. I haven't hardly touched( except for jail brake or iOS update) a desktop/laptop pc since last July, when I first got my iPad as a late g'day gift. By far the greatest and most enjoyable tech device I've ever known. It does so much it's crazy...especially being jail broken now.
People eager to get multitouch gestures on new iOS. I have been doing those kind of gestures with my iPad for the longest time being jail broken and customizing my activator tweak. I never use hardware buttons anymore as I have touch gestures set for everything, including power down, respring, and rebooting ;-)

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well we finally sold it on last night at a double profit margin, It just wasnt enough and only functions as a big Iphone with itunes only. Maybe the next Ipad 3 will have more computer functions and not be so limited as all apple products. Hard to beleive so many suckers out there will pay this kind of money for such a limited pad computer. We even disposed of our Iphones because the phone part was crap in fringe areas. If you want a Ipad 2 just wait a little and they will be falling out of the skies as more people see how limited they are. And the market changes as it always does. It was a neat toy for the time we had it if you only need the internet. If you have one sell it on ebay now and double your money. You can wait as the prices bootom out and get another one if you still want one.

Yeah, the iPad 2 is becoming so popular no one wants one anymore.

Most reactions

Latest posts