What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ID won't log to iPad because of "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm from Austria and updated while logged in with my US Apple ID. This shouldn't matter. I suppose the servers are down, so you can't update.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm from Austria and updated while logged in with my US Apple ID. This shouldn't matter. I suppose the servers are down, so you can't update.

So the servers are down because of the new update. I see in some parts of the internet people reporting that they also get that software update unavailable problem so I'm not alone. Lets see tomorrow.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I guess some peope are also experiencing the exact same thing I am having. They can't connect to iTunes and they can't update their iDevices to iOS 7.1.1. Maybe it is server problems.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had this problem when I tried to update to iOS 7. A day later, I was able to update my iPad without problems. Just wait for tomorrow, then try it again.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this problem when I tried to update to iOS 7. A day later, I was able to update my iPad without problems. Just wait for tomorrow, then try it again.

Hmm. Ok. Lets see. I hope it works tomorrow.

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to check if my iPad will update. Well it did, just like what J.A said, I tried logging in the app store, well hallelujah!

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated as promised.

Most reactions