What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple ID Question

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Hope this helps
Did you receive an email, telling you that someone sent you a gift card or songs? Usually you have to redeem the code (you'll find it in that email) in App Store, to see the balance under your Apple ID.

Last edited:
OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi J.A.
I do not think so I have looked in my email but did not see anything in there. I will call Apple and ask them about it. Thank you everyone for the help on this.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, the balance is what it says. You have that much money to spend. Still no idea what the songs are about. I look forward to hearing what Apple has to say. Be sure to contact iTunes Support, not Apple Tech Support. The first is free, and more importantly it's the right service.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet

I called iTunes support I called them a while back see if I can get a refund from one of the Apps that I bought. That I was not happy with and just do not remember doing this. Apple gave me 5 songs for free + my refund. I do have to A Apple support is top notch even going to Apple the people in there are so Nice to. Thank you everyone for the help

Most reactions

Latest posts