What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

apple id disabled

CAKES1670

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i cannot download new apps or update current apps. have verified password is correct, also changed password and updated in the ipad?? help thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good suggestion! That happened to me recently; it's easy to forget when you register a credit card that it will expire and that you'll need to update the details with the new expiry date. It would be good if Apple sent you a reminder, like some other organisations do.

Tim
Scotland

Erk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem. After attempting a few workarounds, I tried signing out of the App Store from the iPad app and then signing back in again. Sure enough, at that point I was prompted to verify my credit card and everything started working again. (The messaging for this could be A LOT more clear inside the App Store app. In fact there's no messaging, which is very disconcerting. I kept thinking my account had been hacked.)

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well Well Well...
You learn something new every day.
10Q

JamesX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This just happened to me when I upgraded from iPad to iPad 2. Signing in and out of App Store (both in iTunes and iPad) and resetting password did not work.

Waiting on iTunes Customer Service Email now.

Most reactions