What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Id and Password Requests

ehd135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I try playing music on my Ipad a pop up appears asking for my Apple ID and password.
Even after typing it in the music will not play but the pop up continues to come up.
I've reset the Ipad, signed in and out of apple id checked if there's something downloading but there isn't
Surely someone knows how to fix this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try force closing the music app when it still wouldn't work after filling in the password in the pop up? If so, did it still not play?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the settings for iMessage, Facetime and iCloud on your iPad.

OP
E

ehd135

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you try force closing the music app when it still wouldn't work after filling in the password in the pop up? If so, did it still not play?
It keeps popping up and goes through all the songs until it gets to one and it the plays, but then when it goes to the next one it does it again

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which software is installed on your device? The latest version is iOS 8.1.3.

Is your iCloud ID the same as your Apple ID? Is the iPad asking for the password only, or is it asking you to verify the ID?

Most reactions

Latest posts