What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Gets Misty Eyed About iPad 2 in New Ad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyEpaPEbjzI[/ame]​

AppleInsider reports today on the newest Apple iPad 2 advert, which, as the report says, is very heavy on sentiment and much lighter on the facts and technical specs. And Apple is using the “m†word again in the advert, saying that “when technology gets out of the way, everything becomes more delightful, even magical.†But that’s of course after the ad has already reminded you that the iPad 2 is actually all about the technology too: “Faster, thinner, lighter; those are all good things.â€

Even if they may be a little light on the tech talk, these adverts are certainly effective in that I’ve got no doubt whatsoever that they’ll make the average viewer want an iPad 2 when they see them. The iPad 2 looks so mesmerising, and yes, magical, in this advert, that even if you’ve got one already, it will probably make you want to buy another one! If you could find one in the stores, that is!

Source: AppleInsider | Apple steps up iPad 2 campaign to push functionality over hardware specifications

Last edited:

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I had too LOOK at the iPad two again after watching that! Damn apple so good with making it seem sooooooo gooooood lol

Most reactions

Latest posts