What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Customer Survey

fujigonewild006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you feel like helping me out then please do so:)

I'm currently doing a research paper for school, and my topic is on the love that customers of apple seem to have towards that company and their products. I created this online survey, and I was wondering if any one would be willing to take a minute, and fill out this seven question survey to help me gather data for my paper. Your help would be greatly appreciated, and I just would like to thank you in advance.

Here is the link:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=INLKLH_f7905020

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me there's no such thing as a "love" for a product or object. Apple has quality products, great customer service and superb warranty/extended care. It is functional and serves a purpose at a much higher price than the competition. Their customer service is what puts them in my hands.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tricky. As human beings we often respond to things by feeling rather than calculation which comes later.
Witness the attachment and personalisation some cars receive from their owners.....

Apple pays a lot of attention to form as well as function, which appeals to our aesthetic sense. Love is probably too strong a term, but the iPad does evoke a pleasurable response in many of it's users.

pastorsteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. They are sleek, smooth, different and I really appreciate the Apple Care option that I know works. Not like some of the shill-game "extended warranties" offered by some other sellers.

Most reactions

Latest posts