What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

apple.com

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i live on the east coast. i plan on ordering the ipad 2 at 4am in the morning as they start saleling them at 1am pacific time. is is possible that their wesite could crash" or be extremly slow?

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always a chance. I'd expect a bit of slowness, but not major problems.

That's probably part of the reason for doing it so late--not nearly as many people will order the minute it goes on sell than if they had it start during the daytime.

We'll find out in a bit over 6 hours in any case!

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
i live on the east coast. i plan on ordering the ipad 2 at 4am in the morning as they start saleling them at 1am pacific time. is is possible that their wesite could crash" or be extremly slow?

I'm not sure, I was planning on doing the same thing and, wondered about that also. I hope it doesn't.

OP
F

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How fast do u think we will get it I hope by monday or Tuesday.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How fast do u think we will get it I hope by monday or Tuesday.

That's my best guess as well. I'm assuming the "fast, free shipping" is the 2 business day shipping.

So that would mean Monday arrive if they ship it out on Friday, Tuesday if it goes out late Friday or on Monday based on my experience with 2 day shipping.

Monday would be great for me as I work late on Tuesday so wouldn't be able to really play with it until Wednesday evening.

Most reactions

Latest posts