What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple charged my bank account today

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple charged my account today as well. Has anyone tried to go into there account this evening? I can get into mine but the order history is empty..

Last night ( haven't checked today) mine still said the same ship dates for all my items, including late April for my 3g, and I do have a pending auth for it.

Patra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked, I have not been charged yet. Did everyone who has been charged order on day 1?

We ordered on day 2 (Saturday). We ordered a 64gb 3G! and our account has been charged.

Patra's husband

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange...I placed my order at 5:30AM on 3/12 the first day of the pre-orders and not only did they not charge my card but they "pre-authorized" a strange amount of $110 dollars. :confused:
I did order the 3G+64GB, a case, and the apple care thing, I'm not sure what's up..:(

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple charge today us for our 3 iPad (2 16G Wifi & 1 32G 3G) order from day 1 (two hours after opening pre-order)

Most reactions

Latest posts