What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Case

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got mine today..I really like how it can stand it up for watching netflix while I work. Now I'm actually tempted to grab a keyboard.

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see that some ebay merchants are offering a variety of cases now, I'am sure their will be a ton of offerings for the ipad this time next month..Oh! I just remembered, my ipad is due to arrived tomorrow:D.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess im just gonna have to order a case because being a truck driver is makin this search difficult i still have the plastic covering my ipad until i find some kinda case are something

Just look at the cases they sell in a truck stop for the bigger log books. One of those should work until you can get a slick one like the Apple case.

ipadcase_20100225.jpg

Grab a book or dry easel stand at the nearest Office Supply Store and if you get one that folds flat you will have the perfect way to hold the iPad while charging it at a truck stop. You should be able to charge it using a 100 watt inverter and the default plug in adapter or by one fo those new heavy duty iPad mobile supplies for $25.

Another thing to watch out for. If you ever lay the glass side down in a road tractor you will probably ruin it due to the vibration in the cab. It will gradually 'etch' the glass surface where it makes contact with another object. You want to anchor that sucker down so it can not move.

Do you ever come through Atlanta?

Last edited:

djpritchard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got one, but I think it's grossly overpriced. Paid $39.99 at BB, and also picked up a clear screen protector. It was also overpriced - but I thought it better than going through the anxiety if the iPad got dinged or scratched. After doing a little research, it appears there are other less costly solutions out there. Should have been a little more patient and just lived with the clear cover that it comes with.

Most reactions

Latest posts