What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Announces Their Black Friday Deals!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
apple-black-friday-2014.jpg

Some of the busiest holiday shopping days are nearly upon us. Black Friday kicks off at the end of this week (although several retailers are starting early). Of course, Apple has their own Black Friday offers to bring extra holiday value to their customers.

Apple's Black Friday offer for 2014 is a series of gift cards for iTunes, the Mac App Store, the App Store, and the iBooks store. Sadly, you can't use the gift cards for your Apple Store purchases, but there are still some solid deals in this list. It's pretty simple. You just purchase one of the items on the list below (for its regular retail price wherever you purchase it), and you will get an Apple gift card with the value shown next to the item in the list.
  • Any iPhone (6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C; excluding purchases through Apple's online store for $0 down): $50
  • Any iPad (Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3): $50
  • Any Mac (except the Mac Pro): $100
  • iPod Touch or iPod Nano: $25
  • Apple TV: $25
  • Beats headphones and speakers: $25
Most of the products are limited to two gift cards per household, so be sure to check out all of the details at the source link below. As an extra bonus this holiday season, Apple teamed up with Product (Red) which is an organization that fights against AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria. Apple plans to make an undisclosed donation to the organization for each qualified purchase.

Source: Apple Shopping Day Promo

Last edited:

DrumsOfGrohl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha I just want to clarify, because I made this mistake only because I didn't read the whole article before my eyes jumped to the list:
The dollar amounts listed are (obviously) not the prices of the products. Apple will give you a gift card with that amount if you buy the corresponding product (for full price).
Dumb mistake, but I figured I wouldn't be the only one scanning a little too quickly.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Ha I just want to clarify, because I made this mistake only because I didn't read the whole article before my eyes jumped to the list:
The dollar amounts listed are (obviously) not the prices of the products. Apple will give you a gift card with that amount if you buy the corresponding product (for full price).
Dumb mistake, but I figured I wouldn't be the only one scanning a little too quickly.
Yes... you are correct. I think I will update the OP to be a bit more clear. Thanks!

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not really that great, IMO. I'm sure people would be much better off hitting a local store for a true deal. Kind of meh.

Most reactions

Latest posts