What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple, Adobe and Microsoft

1957PamelaApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who thinks that Apple should ask Adobe to develop a Flash app for iPad; and ask MS to develop a Windows media app for iPad, too?

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who thinks that Apple should ask Adobe to develop a Flash app for iPad; and ask MS to develop a Windows media app for iPad, too?

Just you, Smiley.

Will not happen. No way Apple will allow that to happen. Adobe likely wants it to happen but Apple says no. There are many good reasons why Flash on an iPad is a bad idea. If I were a dev and I developed a Flash app, it will never, ever see the App Store.

As for Microsoft, I never thought much of Media Player. Lots of good players out there in iPad land already. Why do you need the Microsoft player? What is so special about it?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have so many threads on folks trippin about flash. Apple will never support it. Ever. If this thread turns into another whining flash thread it will be closed.

Research before purchasing = less whining.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, but he DOES say "Do you think all this hair makes my head look small?"

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts