Apparently the world is ending tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by joejoejoemoe, May 20, 2011.

1. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Still around huh? I wonder what all the folks are doing today that thought they would be toast?

I have been to a Greek festival, Colin! The food is awesome. Just last weekend we went to the Strawberry festival. Margaritas and strawberries? So good.

At this festival the good folks that thought the world was ending today were every where, that day.

I have pics.:D

2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Since the world is ending today, I am selling my iPad on ebay. Auction closes in less then 2h, since the payment is done via PayPal, this should give me enough time to go on one last shopping spree ;)

Attached Files:

3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Hopefully ~ you will have enough time to get that payment ~ before your world comes down upon you:)

4. j0yful

j0yful
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    ohhh, so that means Im an endangered specie right now lol Im still alive and kicking!

5. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Oh that is hilarious, woman!

6. ipfuser55

ipfuser55
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    If the world only " ends" in the uk and Europe, then hold on to it..... It will be a a glourious talisman. Bit big for a medallion though :) I sold my 1 ( 64 gb wifi) for a lot less.... But to a worthy and needy cause. Cancel that auction, and donate..... You might save the world :) :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

7. Flinthills

Flinthills
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If the world was coming to an end, would you want to look your best or would you rather have a second slice of cake?

8. Diesel

Diesel
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    People are always trying to predict the end of the world, these people need to get a life or get laid. No ones knows the day nor the hour of when what ever God you worship will arrive. You should also beware furtune tellers as well.

9. ipfuser55

ipfuser55
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I'm going down they way I have always been, don't be deceived by the photo, behind lurks a long pony tail, and I'm not cutting it off :) I will be plugging in to my stage rig at about 5 (1000 watts) and play for about half an hour. If the world has not ended by then, I'm sure the close will make me well aware of the fact :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

10. Prometheus

Prometheus
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I once heard a story where the captured person asks the King to not kill him or the world will come to an end. The King of course did not want to take that chance so he released him.

The captured guy was right, the world would have come to an end had he died. The world would have come to an end only for him though. :p

So whoever is predicting the end is more likely predicting his/her own end.