What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App

mbrynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
App for collecting contact details

Questions:
Hi all, iam searching for an app which is able to collect consumer data fields like name, surname, email addresses and perhaps where i can setup a few questions. and i need a disclaimer because my company want to use the collected data for further use like newsletters or custom mails.

I have found several apps but they all require a paid user account with a webservice but i just want to collect the data. i do not need a monthly paid service. Perhaps some knows a application which can handle this. many thanks marcus

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Have a look at iSurvey:

https://www.isurveysoft.com/

It's very customizable but if it doesn't meet your needs exactly the developer is very keen on assisting users with their requirements.

Hope that helps and others may have some suggestions as well.

Welcome again and enjoy the forum!

OP
M

mbrynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Rich, thanks for the quick response - i already seen this app - but i don´t want a monthly paid account....and the data is on a server which our company do not own, so this is a problem for our client ;-(....Perhaps you or someone else have another idea? thx marcus

Most reactions

Latest posts