What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App

tbonn25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app that can convert DVD onto my Ipad. Any recommendation?

Number

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would put the DVD In your library, then sync the ipad to the library.

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same problem a while ago, but then downloaded DVD Catalyst 4, which converts the DVD and other thinks to use on Ipad. Now have some superb films on my iPad for when I go on long hall flights. Just Google DVD Catalyst, you will like it. Also, it has great support and if you have a problem, just e-mail and they come back straight away with an answer. It has an excellent and easy to understand guide with it as well.

Alex

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem a while ago, but then downloaded DVD Catalyst 4, which converts the DVD and other thinks to use on Ipad. Now have some superb films on my iPad for when I go on long hall flights. Just Google DVD Catalyst, you will like it. Also, it has great support and if you have a problem, just e-mail and they come back straight away with an answer. It has an excellent and easy to understand guide with it as well.

Alex

And to add to that great guidance, DVD Catalyst have their own sub-forum here http://www.ipadforums.net/dvd-catalyst/

The Archangel

OP
tbonn25

tbonn25

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Alex

Thanks.. I will try try that

Most reactions

Latest posts