What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App turns iPad to iPhone!

Snakez69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you activate it u get the normal call and sms icons, after that it looks and works the same as on my iPhone 4. Only thing is i can't connect it to my bluetooth car radio to make calls. Only for navigation and music. But for sure worth the 20 dollars. Now i ican use my iPad in my car for everything, and leave my iPhone unused when making trips :)

Snakez69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did not try that yet, just used it on speaker, have it working for maybe an hour, so still have to try out a lot.

Snakez69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using my duo micro sim, when i want to use the iPad for calls i just put my iPhone in flightmodus and vice versa.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sure hope this will work with iPad 2 soon!
Not forgetting the jailbreak first ;)

Snakez69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
I sure hope this will work with iPad 2 soon

It will when Jailbreak is finally possible op iPad 2 , just be patient for a few more weeks :)

Snakez69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damm , Love IT!!!!! For home use its awsome, iPad in keyboard stand , and on speaker mode :p
Now i can just walk around the livingroom with the iPad on the table, and answer my calls. Wonderful :D

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snakez69 said:
Damm , Love IT!!!!! For home use its awsome, iPad in keyboard stand , and on speaker mode :p
Now i can just walk around the livingroom with the iPad on the table, and answer my calls. Wonderful :D

Very interesting.

Most reactions

Latest posts