What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app to recognize cursive handwritten notes

p_s_92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and be able to convert them(cursive notes) to text which can be edited/searched on a regular computer?

Would Upad, penultimate do that?

or, would i need ritescript, myscript or some other OCR(optical character recognition) app for it?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
and be able to convert them(cursive notes) to text which can be edited/searched on a regular computer?

or, would i need ritescript, myscript or some other OCR(optical character recognition) app for it?

"Writepad" for the handwriting recognition and/or "imageToText HD" for the OCR app.

OP
P

p_s_92

iPF Noob
Reaction score

"Writepad" for the handwriting recognition and/or "imageToText HD" for the OCR app.

Thanks, so how does it work? Does Writepad require training since the user's writing is hard to decipher most of the time by humans so I am wondering how well an app would do?

Most reactions