What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APP to help freelancers with Tax UK?

Petefajita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI Guys,

I'm a freelancer and was wondering if there is an ipad App out there designed to help users to manage and calculate their Tax for their tax return?

I'm looking at maybe doing my own Tax this year rather than just bundling my receipts and paying out for an accountant. I have an IPad1.

Any thoughts?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i do my own too.

i generally just reserve 25% of my earning towards tax, and that covers it (usually with a small discount too). the actual online return you fill in once a year instantly does all the cals you need.

as for an app to pre-empt it? i dont know sorry :(

OP
P

Petefajita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks SJworthy,

I appreciate that really useful to know.

I've been searching for some sort of App I can input income/expenses/receipts into and then export. That's the theory anyway so save me a headache come April!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's an app 'UK Tax Calculator' but I suspect it's not as comprehensive as you're looking for.

Tim

OP
P

Petefajita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim,

That is actually a really good App I checked it out before posting unfortunatelly it only really works out what you will be paying if you are PAYE and have a Tax code. as I am schedule D it doesn't really work for me. There is also a good expenses App which may have been adaptable to what I wanted but it requires the iPad 2 camera to take photo's of the receipts.

Thanks for the message though it doesn't look like there is a specific one I wonder If anyone uses any sort of personal finance one to in it's place?

P

Most reactions

Latest posts