What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that changes my voice into different accents

IOSGOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to know hear my voice in different accents besides mine ( American) .
Not a translator
Please & Than-you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did a search for "voice changing apps for iPad" in Safari and had several hits. Try the search yourself and see if any of the apps will do what you want.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know hear my voice in different accents besides mine ( American) .
Not a translator
Please & Than-you

In case you don't have much luck with an app here's something you can start on to master an Australian accent. Keep saying:
"Owya goin' mate, Orright?"
Then when you've mastered that you can enter any store in "Strailya" with confidence to enquire about the price of something by saying:
"Emma Chisit?" If the price is right you say "No worries!" Gets easier as you go along:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Accents are pretty complex, not just a matter of distorting your voice's pitch or timber; which is what most voice changing apps do. An accent app would need to understand what you say so that it could change the pronunciation, word by word. Adding a nasal or other overall change of the sound would be the easiest part. I've never heard of an app that can do all that.

OP
IOSGOD

IOSGOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No worries I was just wordering. I only found a translator and one that changes my voice, pictch, and sound [emoji2][emoji106][emoji170]

ShaniTriple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No worries I was just wordering. I only found a translator and one that changes my voice, pictch, and sound [emoji2][emoji106][emoji170]

Can you please provide me the name of this App? :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can you please provide me the name of this App? :)

Hello ShaniTriple - welcome to the forum! :) You're responding to a 4 year old thread and may not receive a response - best in the future to look at the age and recent activity on a the thread and if the OP is still active, just a suggestion.

But I was curious and taking a cue from Scifan.., entered the search string circled below in blue and received a LOT of hits, just showing a half dozen in the pic - now I doubt that these can really take an audio clip of your voice and change its accent convincingly - suspect that most distort or add 'funny effects' - NOW, I've not tried any so no recommendation - depending on your goals, you'll need to try some yourself. Dave :

IMG_8267.PNG

Most reactions

Latest posts