What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store

ynah027

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What app store site you can suggest where can I download some apps and games? Tnx

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a little confused......all apps come through the Apple App Store, there are other apps available if you are jailbroken but that's about it.

The Archangel

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The App Store is the only place to get Apps for your iDevice.

But if you want game suggestions (which I mean "suggestions" only), you can go try going to App Annie and go to the "Store Stats" tab. There is also great game suggestions in the Forums, but you gotta search for it though.

Andy337

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is good software in this phone by genuinely installed by the company you can save your any app in this software and get new and update your apps by this software in your phone this is automatically connect with the internet and provides you the best and latest software for you iPhone...

Most reactions

Latest posts